what to know aboutAdmissions
our mra programs
Montessori Reggio Academy Curriculum
All of our students learn to work and play with others in a peaceful, caring community. Tolerance, acceptance and encouragement are embodied within all activities. Students develop and identify a clear sense of values and a social conscience. Everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
An easy choice. An even easier process.
Once the steps below have been completed, we will confirm a Orientation date and start date for the new student, and a new uniform, backpack will be ordered.
- Tour with parents or family
- Application packet completed and submitted to Admissions Director or Head of School
- Teacher Recommendation (if applicable)
- Family & Student Interview with Director of Admissions or Child Observation
- Decision Letter or Appointment set to complete enrollment process.
- One-time registration: $195
- First and last month’s tuition
At Montessori Reggio Academy
Tuition is charged monthly and includes:
A full Montessori program
Including academics, life skills, and the basic tenets of cooperation, respect, and responsibility.ty.
Clean Learning Enviroment
Dis.in.fx™ certified disinfected spaces
Kindergarten/Lower Elementary program with STEAM
Hands-on projects and experiments, and Elementary program aligned with FBISD.
A Hot, Healthy Lunch & Snacks
All served with organic milk. Part of Meatless Mondays! No pork or seafood. We avoid processed, frozen meals. Daily morning and afternoon snacks that are fresh and healthy.